Sevruga Caviar Malossol – 1.75 oz (50 g)
Russian Caspian Sevruga caviar has a distinguished, smooth, buttery flavor. Its fine grains are of a slate-gray to black color. Sevruga is the smallest sturgeon of the sturgeon caviars and, compared to the Beluga and Osetra sturgeon caviars, Sevruga has the strongest flavor of the sturgeon caviars. Shelf life 4 to 6 weeks refrigerated.
- Smooth and buttery upfront, long subtle aftertaste
- Aromatic and savory, appreciated for its keen yet warm and iodized taste
- Fine grains of a slate-grey to black color.
- Grade 1, fresh Sevruga Caviar, cured with salt (malossol)
- Buy 2 and get 10% discount - offer available until 23rd November 2014