Objet D’Art Release #324 “The Beluga Sturgeon” Critically Endangered Species Fish Handmade Jeweled Metal & Enamel Trinket Box
The Beluga Sturgeon (Huso huso) is a species of fish from the sturgeon family Acipenseridae and found primarily in the Caspian and Black Sea basins. Fished to near extinction for the female's valuable roe known as beluga caviar, this huge slow-growing and late-maturing fish that can live to 120 years. The species' numbers have been greatly reduced by overfishing and poaching, the survival of this species relies on conservation and the effort of mankind to reverse the decline.
ITEM NUMBER: AFOA10114
All images, graphics, text, design elements and all other content represented on this website are copyrighted and are the sole property of Artform Fine Collectibles LLC. All use and/or publication rights are reserved worldwide. All images and all other content are expressly not in the Public Domain. No images or other content on this website may be copied, stored, manipulated, published, sold or reproduced in whole or in part in any form without the prior written authorization of an authorized representative of Artform Fine Collectibles LLC.
As copyrighted material, all images displayed on this site are protected by copyright, intellectual property and all other applicable laws of the United States and other countries worldwide.Price: $29.95
- Made 100% by hand by expert metal handicrafters.
- Beautifully boxed and includes certificate of authenticity, presentation gift card with matching envelope.
- A beautiful, tasteful collectible. A gift worth giving and keeping for a lifetime.
- Hand applied authentic Austrian crystal and European lacquers.
- Part of the huge collection of jeweled trinket boxes from Artform Fine Collectibles.