Kolikof Russian Ossetra Caviar – 50g / 1.75 oz. – Courtesy FedEx Overnight. Order M-Th by 1pm PST
Unbeatable quality and unparalleled flavor-it requires up to 10 years for the female Ossetra (Gueldenstaedtii Russian) (also known as Osetra or Oscietra) to produce eggs. And it's well worth the wait. This medium-grain Russian caviar is light to dark brown in color, with golden highlights. It is known for its nutty color and eggs that are more firm than Beluga. Ships in reusable cooler with reusable ice packs. Label design will be one of the two shown (both labels are the same superior Russian Ossetra sturgeon caviar). All caviar is shipped carefully and safely in our FreshPac insulated, temperature-controlled system. All shipments are for next business day delivery. PLEASE READ: Caviar and salmon are fish products and must be refrigerated. There is an expiration date marked on the container(s). Do not consume after that date. After opening caviar, consume within 24 hours.
- GUARANTEED EXPEDITED / NEXT DAY DELIVERY if Ordered Mon. - Thur. by 1pm PST
- 1 Tin of Superb Quality Sturgeon Caviar: 50g / 1.75 oz. Russian Osetra Sturgeon Caviar
- All Natural - Never any Preservatives or Antibiotics
- For Quality and Freshness, We Always Ship Overnight - No Saturday or Holiday Deliveries
- Indicate a Gift Message and We Will Include it on a Handwritten Card