Invicta Men’s 6977 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
The super cool, silver and black Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch is a high-performance sports watch for the modern man. Start with a black dial with silver-tone dot indices to mark the hours and stylish subdials with full chronographic functionality and date information. The sleek display uses precise Swiss quartz movement to keep time and a durable scratch-resistant mineral crystal to protect the dial. The bezel is a bold contrast of silver tone Arabic numerals in increments of 10 on a black stainless steel ring. The case and crowns are silver-tone stainless steel and connect with a sporty polyurethane black and silver rubber band that uses a buckle clasp stay secured around your wrist. The timepiece is presented in a yellow gift box and is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.Price: $97.95
- Movement : Components - Japan ; Caliber - VD53
- Band Material: Polyurethane, Stainless Steel , Tone: Black, Steel, Length: 220mm, Size: 26mm, Buckle: Regular, Clasp: Regular
- Case Size: 48mm, Case Material: Stainless Steel, Crown Type: Push, Crystal Type: Flame Fusion, Dial Material: Metal, Plastic
- Water Resistance: 100M meters
- Function meets fashion in this Invicta watch, which features sophisticated design details such as a rotating date calendar and black sunray dial with silver-tone hands and markers.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features chronograph sub-dials, luminosity, unidirectional bezel, and date window at four o'clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving