Pacifica Island Art Visitez (Visit) La Côte D’Azur – France – French Riviera – Vintage World Travel Poster by Jacques Nathan-Garamond c.1953 – Fine Art Print – 11in x 14in
Enjoy a taste of the Golden Age of Travel with these beautiful Fine Art Prints by Pacifica Island Art. This print will look wonderful framed in the home, office or restaurant and is perfect for the Travel Poster art collector. JACQUES NATHAN-GARAMOND (1910-2001) was an internationally active French graphic designer, illustrator and painter . He was especially known for his poster designs. After the Second World War, he settled as a graphic designer and did all kinds of work such as poster designs advertisements, illustrations and design of catalogs. One of his most important works is the poster for an exhibition on human rights from the year 1949. He was commissioned to design for companies and brands such as Mazda , Ducretet-Thomson , Air France, and Telefunken. In 1952 he became co-founder of the Alliance Graphique Internationale , AGI. In 1964, he was invited to participate at the Documenta III, one of the world's prime art exhibitions in Kassel, Germany. Late in life he devoted himself mainly to painting.
- FRAUD ALERT!!! DO NOT BUY FROM ANY VENDORS OTHER THAN PACIFICA ISLAND ART & AMAZON.COM!!! ITEMS THAT SHIP FROM CHINA = POOR QUALITY FAKES!
- Premium Heavyweight Matte Paper - 230gsm
- Archival Quality Fade Resistant Pigmented Inks
- Print Overall Size: 11in X 14in
- Image Also Available As Rolled Canvas Print