Mary Meyer Taggies Plush Touchdown Football
Mary Meyer has made toys that are safe and fun for more than 75 years and has received numerous awards including multiple Oppenheim and Toy of the Year awards. As a young woman, Mary studied clothing design in New York City. In 1933, 29 year old Mary and her husband, Hans Meyer, put their talents together to design, manufacture, and sell tomato and animal pin cushions along with dolls. After several years, they added stuffed toys.
- 100% Polyester
- Made of luxuriously soft, ultra plush fabric
- machine washable
- Huddle, hike, pass and snuggle with tagines' touchdown football, Plush football is 10 " long, Taggies are adorned with patented looped ribbon tags that babies love to explore and rub, Wonderful gift for baby, baby shower; Parents will love this gift for years to come, Soft, playful and sure to ignite imaginations
Add a special and unique ornament to your tree this holiday. Each ornament is made by traditional handwork. Our customized design is printed and cut to fit the Christmas ornament. It is then skillfully wrapped onto the ornament, coated with resin and topped with a bow. Beautifully boxed, great for gift giving. Shatterproof, measures 10 Inch in circumference. made by traditional handwork. A customized design is printed, then cut to fit onto a Christmas ornament. The paper is carefully fastened onto the ornament, coated with resin and topped with a bow. Beautifully boxed, perfect for gift-giving. Measures 10 Inch in circumference. Shatterproof.
- High quality shatter-proof ornament
- Realistic Face for each pet
- Nice Packaging that makes for great gift giving
- Perfect Holiday Decoration
- Durable to maintain its great appearance